Once disciples arrive at the Freedom phase, they are halfway done with the New Life Program. There is a rigorous class schedule on this phase as well.
Classes on this phase include:
- How to Study the Bible, a class that utilizes proper Bible Study methods
- Christian Conduct, a class that takes students through the Bible book of James
- Biblical Finances, a class that equips disciples to handle their money from a Biblical approach
- Men’s Bible Study, a continuation from the Firm Foundation phase
- Electives, a continuation from the Firm Foundation phase
The Official Website of the Norfolk Rescue Mission in Norfolk, Nebraska