During the Firm Foundation phase, disciples will begin class work. On this phase as well as the Freedom phase, there will be two classes per day that disciples must attend.
Classes on this phase include:
- Biblical Purity, a class that is divided by gender and teaches disciples to live sexually pure lives
- Biblical Peacemaking, which goes through the Biblical steps to make peace with those whom you have wronged or those who have wronged you
- Biblical Parenting, a class that teaches disciples to be the parents that God has called them to be
- Men’s Bible Study, a study for men that is currently listening to and dissecting sermons from various Biblical preachers from around the country
- Electives, classes which change every 12 weeks, from which our disciples can choose